- High capacity and amazing transfer rates
- Capacity: 6.25TB (Compressed) / 2.5TB (Native)
- Dual partitioning capability
- LTFS feature in LTFS enabled drives & systems
- Transfer speed: 400MB/second (Compressed); 160MB/second (Native)
- Made possible by Fujifilm Barium Ferrite using our NANOCUBIC Technology
)Fuji P10DDLUA00A LTO6 BaFe Data Tape
Fujifilm’s Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 is the first in the world produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles using Fujifilm’s core NANOCUBIC technology. The Fujifilm LTO Ultrium 6 data cartridge offers a super high native/compressed storage capacity of 2.5/6.25TB, transfer rates up to 160/400MB per second, WORM capability and LTFS dual partitioning functionality to facilitate file management. Fujifilm’s Barium Ferrite magnetic particles are chemically stable leading to enhanced performance and longer archival life. Fujifilm’s LTO Ultrium 6 and future generations of LTO will use Barium Ferrite particles with NANOCUBIC technology for a thin and uniformly coated magnetic layer. Barium Ferrite is Fujifilm’s patented technology.